CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower Favor

Wow....can't believe I'm posting again so soon! LOL! Before I forget, wanted to share a pic of the favors I made for my friend Dana's baby shower last Friday. She's having a girl, but didn't want pink, so she chose lavendar. Great choice (my fave color)!!

Decided to make baby carriages that I saw on berkerblog (click here for her tutorial):



I actually had a lot of fun making these, and think they turned out pretty cute! We had tons of fun at her shower playing the dirty diaper and baby food in a jar games.

Supplies used:
Paper: Lavendar CS (American Crafts); Elegant Eggplant CS, Whisper White CS (SU!)
Other: Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Three Flower punch (SU!); Large Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Signo Uniball white gel pen; adhesive pearls; mini brads; 1/16" circle punch

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Signature

5 comments:

Berenice R.

So nice favors! Thanks for sharing :)

Merry

Oh wow...this is too cute...a lot of wonderful work.

Susie

Oh my! You did a super cute job on these. Love the color. Thank you for the credit and link to my blog. Love your work and am adding you to my Dashboard Reader.

Teri

Love this baby carriage! This color is so pretty too!

Barbra Otten

That's so cute!

Post a Comment