CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Last of the Class (Samples!)

Hi again! I'm back with the last samples from Dawne's class:



This was card created with the embedded embossing technique...this was another card CASE'd from Gretchen Barron. I love how the punched pieces look flat, like they were stamped, and not adhered to the Melon Mambo CS then run through the Big Shot with the Lattice textured impressions folder. Cool!



Besides the takeout box that posted about on Girls' Day, we also made this basket using the SU! exclusive Sizzix Two Tags Bigz die. I saw a tutorial on Dawn Olchefske's blog (click here to view it). I think I'm gonna make these for the office to celebrate Easter next month.

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature

1 comments:

Teri

Love your projects! Gotta try out the cute basket made from the tags! so clever!

Post a Comment