CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy (Belated) Easter!!

Hi there! Hope you had a great Easter!! I've been relaxing and not doing much crafting. Of course, I had to make something for Easter, but decided to just make more of the baskets that I made in my last class using the Two Tags die since I had a lot of leftover pre-cut cardstock pieces.

I wanted to share some items that I received at work for Easter because they are sooooo cute! I apologize for posting them so late, but I forgot them at work(!) last week. First is an Easter Bunny that was made by Korin and her mom Pearl, using the dress die box. Can you believe this was created using only punches? Beautiful!!



and this was made by Pat using the Sizzix takeout box. I love, love, love the color of the box! So spring-y, don't you think?



Anyway, I hope you had a nice Easter!!

Signature