CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Bouquet

Last week was Buffie's birthday, and I wanted to give her a gift card to Target, one of her favorite stores. While walking around the store looking for a cute card, I saw a bag of their gift coins. I instantly thought of making flowers, with the centers being the gift coins. This is how it turned out.....



The coins were quite a bit bigger than I expected, so I had to use my Nestabilities to cut out the circles and scalloped circles (I had been planning to use punches). Anyways, I'm trying to get back into the swing of crafty things, but wouldn't you know that I'm going on vacation this week. So we'll see what happens (or doesn't)....

Thanks for dropping in!
Signature

3 comments:

sweet

hehehe...these are so cute!

14mumta

very beautiful ,,,,,, i think amazing..

darmayoga

nice post... i like the blog so much... :-)

Post a Comment