CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

So Grateful Card

I'm back again with a card that I made as a "thank you" for some people in my office. I just had to try out the Adorning Accents Edgelits with matching folder after seeing so many beautiful cards on other blogs. I think the hardest part was making the bottom edge straight. I saw on a blog (sorry can't remember which one) that you could use a Post-It to hold the edgelit die in place. I had tried using Scotch removable tape (blue box) earlier, but it was a little too tacky for me. The Post-It worked great!!

Stamp Set: Apothecary Art; Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder DSP (In Color Collection Stack); Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Lucky Limeade; Other: Blender Pen, Adorning Accents Edgelits and Folders, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for dropping by!
Signature

2 comments:

Baby Baskets

Wow! It looks like you put in a lot of effort to that card. Much better than shop bought.

randy

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

Post a Comment