CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Treats!!



Hi again! Can't believe I'm posting twice in one month! LOL Just wanted to share what I made for the girls in the office for Easter: a cute little treat tote box!
I got the template for this cute box on Dawn Olchefske's blog (check out her helpful video here). It was pretty easy to make, thank goodness! I couldn't fit very many candies in this, but everyone loved it! So now I have a whole bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (along with lots of other chocolates) to eat . . . poor me. Not! :D

Also wanted to share what Korin's mom, Pearl, made for us. . .
OMG isn't this just too cute? Thank you so much, Pearl and Korin--I LOVE it!

Anyways, hope you all have a Happy Easter (and don't eat too many candies)!

Signature

3 comments:

Joy

Cute projects! Happy Easter!

Jodhpuri suit

Thanks for this great post. This is my first time I visit here and I like it very much. All the best!

1300 number

cute stuffs

Post a Comment