CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy (Belated) Girls' Day!

Since Girls' Day fell on Sunday, I brought the goodies I made to work this morning. I just LOVE this Kokeshi set from Dandelion Designs! So cute, yeah?! Anyways I'm slowing trying to get back into crafting to make use if the tons of stuff I've "collected"....or I'm gonna have sell it/give it away because I have no more room in the condo. Fingers crossed that I will be able to use some of this stuff...

Hope you have a happy Monday!


2 comments:

Joy

So cute! Love the kimono combinations, so bright and cheery!

I know what you mean about "collecting", I just purged a bunch of stuff. But it takes me so long because I keep looking at everythign ....again!

Have a great week!

Anonymous

They are sooo cutieful - love the kimonos you created.



Post a Comment